Monday, May 28, 2012

Hello Monday.

Today I am linking up for the very first time with Lisa Leonard for Hello Monday! So exciting!

 Hello sweet baby girl {almost 5 months old} & hello 5 oz. bottle of formula at 7 am. This week we are working on moving from nursing to formula & getting on a really nice schedule. 

Hello fresh strawberries from the strawberry stand. They are so sweet & ripe. I could smell them this morning as soon as I went downstairs. Something yummy for our Memorial Day off of school this morning.

Hello highchair that I scored this weekend for $15 {love craigslist!} It's going to get a brand new fabric cover in one of my very favorite new Amy Butler fabrics. {I will post before & after photos soon. I can't wait!}

Hello skinny belts in a rainbow of colors from Target! I'm in love! Just might pick up another one when I'm there today...watch out!

Hello Memorial Day discount! Whoo Hoo! Get 20% off your purchase today in the Beso Handbags shop. Pick up a cute little bag for Summer {its on its way!} Use code MD20 at check out.

Happy Monday! and Happy Memorial Day! xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment