Sunday, May 20, 2012

something new

Last Spring I was pleased to make these clutches for television and film actress, Sara Rue's bridesmaids. Sara chose this gorgeous vintage butterfly fabric to coordinate with her wedding theme.


Sara and her wedding coordinator also requested that I create a neck tie for her groom in this vintage fabric. Although the colors of the fabric didn't turn out to coordinate perfectly with Sara's wedding colors, she loved the tie and kept it for her husband anyway.


I loved the experience so much, I am now offering coordinating eve bags and neck ties, for weddings and special events.


Its been so fun, choosing fabrics {both new & vintage} to coordinate with a bride's special day. You let me know your color scheme & theme, whether you prefer a new fabric or a vintage fabric to make your event unique. I will search out your perfect fabric {just like a personal shopper} until you find the one you love! Such fun! Please feel free to contact me at johanna@besohandbags.com to begin designing your perfect bag and a neck tie for your special event!

1 comment:

  1. Visit Essential Groom, the wedding ties website.

    Wedding Ties

    ReplyDelete