Thursday, April 19, 2012

grab & go diaper clutch...yes!

I've always thought it would be a really good idea to make a diaper clutch. Something that I could just grab and go, for a quick trip to the market or to throw in a tote bag when I don't feel like lugging around the whole diaper bag.

Then today, it hit me..."I bet my new 10 inch Eve bag would work perfectly!" So I grabbed a handful of my new baby girl's diapers (four, to be specific) and the new travel pack of 75 wipes that I just bought (cute packaging, huh?).


Then I grabbed one of my 10 inch eve clutches. This one happens to be in the "vintage bouquet" fabric that I absolutely LOVE!


...and voila! A super cute, grab & go diaper clutch! And if you used a smaller package of wipes, you could even fit a wallet, sunglasses & a cell phone in there too. And have I mentioned that all of my Eve bags now feature an interior zipper pocket? Just perfect for your driver's license, credit card, a spare pacifier maybe? And you can even add a fabric handle if you wish! Check out the options {here}.



Mother's Day is approaching! What a perfect gift for any hip momma, huh? Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment