Monday, October 18, 2010

Behind the Scenes


Wow! Due to a really busy weekend, I didn't get up my "Weekend Market" post like I wanted to, so I will have to save it for next weekend. But...I did do something REALLY EXCITING! I had another beso handbags photo shoot. We had it planned for a few weeks, and because of the busy schedules of everyone involved, this was really the only day we could do it. So wouldn't ya know, after being a sunny 90 degrees for like five month straight, it was cloudy, overcast and rainy all day. BUT...what a great backdrop the weather provided for a fall photo shoot. We had so much fun. My friend of 31 years, Wendi, of Wendi Solari Photography, took the pictures, my sister did hair and make-up, and my cousin, Meggan was the model. I can not wait to see the final product...so exciting!! Here are some of the pictures that I snapped behind the scenes...Enjoy!






What did you do this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment