Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Good Finds...always exciting!

I always love when I unexpectedly find something fun! I've been wanting to find a cute hat rack to go behind my front door. Yesterday I was at an antique store in Old Town Temecula with my mom & my grandma and I stumbled upon this...for $12.75. Good Find!! And a great place to hang my "grace" bag.

And here's my latest vintage fabric find. Isn't it great? Its thick and textured and perfect for a Fall bag. Wouldn't your beso handbag look so great dressed in this print, with chocolate faux-suede as the lining? A Good Find!! It will be up on my website soon.

And last, but not least...my mom & my grandma have dealt in early American Country antiques ever since I can remember. {click here to see some of my mom's collection and what she has for sale} They recently moved from a larger shop to a smaller space that doesn't fit all of their great country furniture pieces. So this weekend I went "shopping" in my grandma & grandpa's garage and found this old step ladder for my porch. Isn't perfect? A Good Find! Wait until you see what else I found!!! Its not in my house yet, but I can't wait!!!

What Good Finds do you have to share?

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! I almost used a ladder for my porch too. Funny. Ooh I'm excited to see the other things you found. :O)

    ReplyDelete